The Neighbours’ Hall was given by the Reverend and Mrs Percival Pott in 1924 for the recreational and social use by the villagers of Great Milton, Little Milton and The Haseleys – hence the name and location of the building (Church Lane, next door to Le Manoir).
The Reverend and Mrs Pott set up a Charitable Trust to be administered by the Church of St Mary’s of Great Milton. The day to day running of the Hall is undertaken by a management committee which welcomes the interest of new members.
It is a large, pleasantly-decorated and centrally-heated community hall with a fully-equipped kitchen and ample parking – ideal for community groups (see fitness & yoga, toddler and baby group and bingo), children’s parties, family get-togethers, company functions, corporate training, weddings etc.
The Hall has a stage and small dressing room and several times a year it is the venue for excellent, subsidised theatrical events.
The Hall is licensed to hold 100 people and is available for hire by the hour (£10.00), half day (£50.00) or day (£100.00).
Table hire – £1.00 per table. Chair hire – 50p per chair. Cutlery/crockery – donation requested.
Contact: Ann Price – 01844 279474 or visit www.neighbourshall.net.